Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Kinetic



The energy is kinetic with super charged electrons.  It might be unstable but it’s nothing I can’t handle. It’s Friday maybe that is the underlying reason why sitting here awaiting KSC feels particularly satisfying.  Remember when you’ve had a good time and you reflect on it the next day or a week later, and say to yourself: Wow I had a great time?  Well here and now I know I am having a good time and that just adds to the excitement I feel.  And it’s so good without a tangible reason.



As I sit here in position #1 this Friday a young trainer happens by his name: Ashun.  And it was another example of instant inspiration.  We talked about the ceremony I feel for waiting on line to sign up for my spin class with Kristen. I liken it to Christmas Eve and how the anticipation of the next day is a joy in itself that I don’t want to miss. In other words I am not lamenting I have to wait I am relishing it. No I am more than that I am luxuriating in it.  Because once it’s here it’s over in a flash. So the waiting makes the time part of the celebration a longer interval if you will.  Now as the sign up has taken place some of the air escapes from the balloon but a deep breath and I get right back up to full capacity as I exchange a few words with Don B.

And as usual I was not disappointed Kristen was exquisite today and filled with some technical jargon that I am going to ask her about.  What do you think about questions for Kristen?  I am sure you have some. If not I can start and today I am going to ask her about what VO2 Max is.  Why it’s important and things like that. If you have a question submit it to my email if you are shy I am @ jackbriant@mac.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment