Kristen's Spin Class

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fingers Briant


It’s not impossible because for the first time I got in online to Kristen’s class. I almost can’t believe that I secured a position in the first 30. So I don’t have to be there an hour before tomorrow, I can stroll in any old time. I confess that I was envious of those Blackberry experts with the lightning fast fingers that always seemed to cash in on the KG lottery.  Now that I have been on both sides of the entry draft I can say that it doesn’t really matter because I really want what I am chasing a fitness that I have not felt in thirty years. Oh sure there are more aches and pains now than when I was youthful and seemingly invulnerable but that goes with the territory of father time.  So it was fun getting in this way and I will smile gently at those sitting on line looking remorseful, poor things. 

Tomorrow I am excited because a talent scout is coming in to spin with us in the 0945 class and he will get to see hear and feel what we have all been experiencing in Kristen’s Spin Class.  Just remember Gene what you see here stays here!

4 comments:

  1. Bodhi is to be looked for within your own mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enlightenment-bodhi awakens when we no longer shield ourselves from the vulnerability of our condition,from the basic fragility of existence.
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you spin? I love this class because it seems like Zen and 12 step to me.

    ReplyDelete