Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh My God


Am I kidding myself?  The fifth spinning session this week, Jack what’s the deal?  Although I did feel pretty good after last night, maybe it was the stretching I did prior or maybe just maybe I am starting to revive the feeling of actually being in shape.  That might be premature let’s see what happens after today. But I am seeing a different man in the mirror the past few days.  And get this I actually drank a glass of water BEFORE my coffee this morning!  Yes it is a big deal because I only drink water when I am thirsty.  And I had some breakfast as well. TMI?

There is something about spinning on Fridays that enthralls me and when I switch my office space I hope just hope that I can devote the time to writing about my quiet addiction, Kristen’s Spin Class. (Quiet are you kidding?) I know I started two other blogs about spinning but they can only be my second favorite drink because we all know what the Queen concoction is. 

Last night I took an evening version of spinning and if you can’t fit in a daytime session please consider Carolyn Mellace she has the goods and delivers them with ruthlessness in an elegant and artistic fashion.  She doles out the torture with winks and smiles.

 I start to get energized because within the hour the fun begins yet again.  I am finding too  that the spinning  hour has been moving faster and faster. I know that time is an illusion but I don’t find myself looking at the clock nearly as much as say in the first thirty days.  This is my 100th day and after 3 months I am so glad I stuck around to see and feel the results of this extreme exercise that comes equipped with a ceremony that I thoroughly enjoy.  Funny I don’t mind if I ever get booked online again. 

Well the class never disappoints and the carryover from last night is holding. I do feel different, worked out but not worked in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment