Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Entering the Trapezoid


A quadrilateral   with two parallel sides is the definition of a trapezoid. However, I was thinking of it to define the four sides of my favorite Spin Class instructors.  For my money it’s Kristen, Tripp and Carolyn.  The fourth side to this quadrilateral could be my newest trainer pare excellence, his name Alex Aguera. I have nicknamed him already and I call him Captain Pacer. 

However I may soon have to add another side to this shape and include Michelle Corso. Now I didn’t get to spin with her yesterday but I did observe her outside the plate windows and let me tell you this woman is a Michelangelo sculpture. I mean her physiology must have been literally carved from the finest marble.  She seemed to exude her singular presence right through glass from what I could tell but I will reserve judgment until I can challenge myself in her hour.  All of the instructors at Equinox are in phenomenal shape but I know and you all know it’s not just about fitness it’s about talent.  That’s why these classes are full to the brim.  My only lament is that I cannot spin with them all each week.  I almost want to spend a session observing and not actually spinning but I don’t know if the club will allow me to do that.  Cycling Fusion has asked me to do some reviews and I would love to do as many as I can at Equinox.

Why the trapezoid I have been asking myself these past few days. The title just appeared in my mind and has sat there looking for me to finish this story.  Maybe it’s just a title with no story but somehow I don’t believe that. 

Tomorrow it’s The Blue Sapphire. 



No comments:

Post a Comment