Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Sabbath



A day without spinning and a day without My Equinox is a pause for thought.  My physiology was sorely in need of a day off even if my addiction to exercise doesn’t want one.  It makes me appreciate the days I am there so much more.  As of right now I am thinking of spinning with Carolyn on Sunday and I notice that her class is fully booked just like KSC is during the week.  She is a wonderful alternative as you might be aware either firsthand or by word of mouth. 

Recovery even feels different today as well because in the last three months I have never exercised the way I am now. I would feel guilty prior to my spinning days limited as they might be but now 6 days at Equinox are a month of Sundays when being compared to exercising in my fully equipped basement.

  Not since my marathon days have I put my body through the paces since annexing spinning as my new way of exercise life.  It has the dual affect of making me fit and producing the most writing I have ever performed in the last 4 years.  But at my age I have to let the time off perform its healing magic, even though my mind is in the CS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment