Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, March 18, 2010

When the Icon Turns to Black

 Here I sit at 7:15 AM waiting for the icon to turn BLACK. But that is not until 7:45 goofy.  I heard about how quickly the early class gets booked supposedly within 7 seconds. My hand speed is going to be tested BIG time.  It’s kind of funny because it reminds me of the preparation I used to engage in the day before a race in Central Park. I paid attention to my diet as much as one did back then and sitting here  reminds me of those days.  I didn’t sleep much the night before and because I was determined today to avoid queue tomorrow I had sleep interrupted. Silly right?  Maybe but I am sure having fun with this, a lot of fun.

 Vitamin B, fish oil and calcium Kristen suggested yesterday. I asked my son if he had any of the three and the VEGAN had just the fish oil, which I gobbled down like a dutiful student hoping that I had the secret elixir to give me that edge to the dull knife I am sharpening.

When it turns to black will I get in or not?  One-way via computer or in person I will be there tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment