Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whataya Want From Me?

I want something good, real good. I want a ride that tells me that I gave it my maximum effort knowing that my recovery afterwards will take its natural course. I want that each time I feel stronger in my pedal stroke. I want my RPM’s to increase with a natural acceleration that is not forced and is not strained. 

What does Kristen want?  She wants us to see that we are here for a reason and not just to pass the time and be a part of her ever changing dynamic performances. She wants to entertrain us but more importantly she wants us to see that we can expect more from ourselves. She wants us to see our lives as a vivid picture, that’s why she paints landscapes for us of the open road.  I feel the adrenaline rush with each parable because that makes it real for me.  

What do you want from me?  I want that hunger again that tells me I am alive and not simply going through the motions. This Ride is steep in allegory and that’s the way I love it.  Life’s metaphors abound in this studio like the clay I form into a sculpture worthy of exhibition to the ones I love and just as importantly to myself.

You get all that from spinning in Kristen’s Spin Class?  Yeah I do, that’s what I take away from it how about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment