Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Angry

I am pretty upset and much more than I was willing to admit having been shut out again from Kristen’s class this morning. 2nd on the waiting list might be good for a wedding seat but not to this party.

I listened in from the window outside in the crying room and KG was talking about how it was okay to get angry.  Too often we stifle ourselves about anger and quite frankly others can handle it much better than I.  But in anger we can draw on passion and that’s a healthy expression of anger and it may produce prodigious results.

The real truth is I actually felt depressed that I had missed the class, is that crazy or what?  Maybe so but all I know is that in the next hour which  I spent   jumping rope and lifting weights I was bummed. I even thought of taking the next class at 945 but my heart wasn’t in it.  I saw my friend Maureen outside on the floor and she consoled me as best she could and said come to the 730 class tomorrow. That seemed to ease the pain just a bit. 

Oh and I shouldn’t tell you this but remember I told you if you arrive 45 minutes before the class you have a shot at being in the ‘ten spot’? Well make that 60 minutes now my friends.  I am thinking about getting a tent.

Tomorrow’s entry will have to be entitled: Gotta go to Mo’s

No comments:

Post a Comment