Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, March 29, 2010

Let’s Go Home, But Not to My House.

I chuckled when I heard this metaphor mixed in with a real life retort.  And I thought to myself how social-less we are even though we are a tight knit group bound by the fabric of the unspoken camaraderie we share. We often smile at each other but rarely speak to anyone outside of our social circle.  That was my intention with this blog. I thought that if I wrote about Krsiten's Spin Class  that we might start to talk to each other and share some of the intimacies we keep to ourselves about the challenges and great satisfaction Kristen’s Spin Class gives to us.  So far not so good but I know some of you are reading my short epithets and musings for which I am very thankful. However, I implore you to share your experiences and make mine and yours even richer than it already is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment