Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, March 1, 2010

Snake Eyes

Today I just couldn’t get it together even though I had plenty of time to make it earlier to the Elite 8 list. You know those that are there early enough to get the remaining crumbs because the house is full.  If this were dice I came up snake eyes today. 

Kristen is smart too because once the class is set she doesn’t glance at the crying room outside, at the ones who didn’t make it.  I was in a bad mood the rest of the day my wife said it was because I missed the class, maybe she was right.  Does this mean I am addicted now?  Oh my God. 

I took my medicine with a stiff upper lip and kicked my ass as best I could on the elliptical but I suspect it was a vain attempt much to my chagrin. Well what’s on the schedule for tomorrow?  Oh yes Mr. Mayhem Tripp Doherty I suppose I can get my fix there. I miss the KG version but in a pinch he will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment