Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Invisible Line



Today I am reminded quite succinctly as I watched the previous class exit how much our spin instructor carries humility along with her elite status as a trainer with an extraordinary difference.

It’s not just the words she says although they are important ingredients to the experience we keep coming back again and again for.  The difference from my perspective is invisible to the naked eye.  It’s all a matter of how keenly we discern what we want not only in our exercise regimen with Kristen but in our daily lives as well.  For me it reinforces the mantra that I will never give up, I may give in but I will never give up.

As I write I am observing how we are all assembling and meticulously preparing our machines for the start of our ride.  Each of us has a ritual to perform that includes making the numerous adjustments to our bike, stretching, yawning and of course some easy pedaling. All bring us seconds closer to our salt-water enchantment.

What’s invisible?  It’s her reflection of energy that we can all see in ourselves.

Coming Attractions: EFAG or Energy Flows Where My Attention Goes and The Seventh Sense

2 comments:

  1. I must thank you all for the inspiration that you gave me today. Afflatus was spinning at 125 RPM. Not only did I post in each of my 5 blogs but also I have at the ready more for tomorrow.

    What I have been blessed with is being able to see greatness in the making and in the being. I am so proud, paternally proud of Kristen. Today I asked her to weigh in and in true demure and self-effacing fashion she thought that was egotistical. Imagine! I am having body reclamation because of her and she thinks it’s egotistical. Her humility stared directly in my face today truly triple serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish you all would add yourselves as followers and please share what you are experiencing. I know that something must be going on between your ears beside your pedal strokes.

    ReplyDelete