Kristen's Spin Class

Sunday, March 14, 2010

41

Why would I want to publish this post again? Because it dawned on me that I needed to remind myself why I write this blog.  The first entry is  entitled  41 and here it is again.  Why did I call this 41? (I promise I will get to that.) After all Kristen has a physiology that’s Killer.  Okay she’s beautiful too can we get past that?

Her professionalism is the top tier, and yes she works for probably the best fitness club, Equinox but anytime you have a group fitness manager in a local club that gets a line 60  minutes before her class even starts just to be put on a waiting list you have to know she must be extraordinary. And when NYC wants her then we know we have a celebrity instructor no inspirer in the making before our eyes.


During the hour class today, my concentrated gaze was on the number of KG’s bike and some might know that it’s the number 41. As I fixed my gaze on that metal decal I kept my ears open to KG’s unrehearsed soliloquy that told me I was in for it yet once more.  

I would love for you to all weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment