Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, March 13, 2010

S. I. O.

Shake it out. There wasn’t much salt in my shaker to shake out.  Not enough salt to cover a saltine in fact.  And I do not have the hip carriage to make my butt seem like a rocking chair.  That said today though it was more crowded than sardines in a can, I loved it because I had no time to think even for a moment about the rest of the day, what happened yesterday or what next week holds.  And that’s that way uh huh I like it uh huh uh huh. 

Tabata gives me a few moments to actually recover between sets which is an interesting take on interval training standing in one spot. Admittedly the weights I chose were too light but I grabbed what was at hand, next time I will be more prepared.  There is no doubt I am hooked on this group exercise thing and at least two spinning classes per week. This regimen will have this old man dancing before you know it.

I felt sorry for the young woman next to me as my own self made  ‘wading pool’ was making her workout treacherous. 

I am a gamer and I will be back for more.  I feel sorry for everyone that is just going through the motions in the main room, poor things. 

And thank you Kristen for your dedication and singular talent passion  and enthusiasm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment