Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Virtual Island




The blog makes me a virtual island in that I know how many boats have visited my shores but no one leaves a direct impression in the sand that I can report back on. If I implore my cycle mates to leave a message in a bottle they might not visit my island at all and that alternative would sadden me deeply. So what is it that I would want?  Well, I only want one thing from fellow spinners and that is more readers but I do not want to appear I have some secret agenda because frankly I do not have one. This is not about money or even fame although it does give me flirting rights with the beautiful women in Woodbury KSC.  
If I were to say something in front of the class, I would probably want to thank them first. After that however, what would my purpose be? When I write an emotional post like I did on Tuesday I get caught in a web that wants to luxuriate in the space that has already evaporated. We have all experienced what seems like a great idea emotionally at night only fail to hold up logically when light of day appears. That is the space I found myself in the very next morning. It just didn’t seem like a good idea.  
So Jack, what do you want if you could have anything you wanted from writing KSC?  Do I really want suggestions or comments?  The quick answer is YES.  If they haven’t until now what is going to motivate them?  I have no answer is the conclusion I have come to.   Only I Still want more readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment