Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Spin


KSC on Saturday always has a different flavor than the weekday editions. I think that's because some who cannot attend during the week because of their work schedules, show up to get a taste of what we all enjoy at 830 or 945.  It is refreshing to have new riders because it seems like it’s an added lift out of the saddle for those of us that make it here religiously or with a degree of regularity. 
Kristen had no bike but that didn’t seem to curtail her usual adroit call when she has #41 occupied.  I purposely held back because of my night owl activities Friday night. No, it did not include alcohol but there were several members of Equinox for a Brookville party that included the wife and husband team of Robin and John. Robin looking as fit as Chrissie Wellington was invaluable to me last night as she recovered my glasses that flew out of my pocket during a spirited dance routine.  Robin assured me that she would find them and although I was thankful she said that, I had no hopes of recovering them that expeditiously. However, moments later she produced them, and I will never doubt her again.  Thank you Robin.  
As I was saying, I deliberately kept some of the resistance off my bike today because tendonitis on my left leg was acting up, but as per usual the same puddle beneath my Schwinn was complete. This water mirror included a visible reflection of my tired countenance. Tomorrow it’s The Blue Sapphire and I hope I am sufficiently recovered to go gang busters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment