Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Early Morning Inspiration


Never too early is a great way to get into KSC. I saw two SUV’s heading into the Equinox lot ahead of me and I sprinted from car to door just in case they were numbers 9 and 10 for the TMW*. Fortunately that was moot and it is in first position I sit. I am here next to Sharon as we trade stories of being able to sleep and insomnia. The line quickly starts to fill in as we edge closer to class commencement and a few extra minutes here at the club is always better than talking to myself at home as my wife is deep in REM sleep. Flash the 10 bikes remaining have dwindled to 9 which was my intuition.
The Queen of Spin has arrived with her offspring that she so often speaks about, and they are blessed with the same beautiful countenance as their mother. Come on Jack, I better get it together as the minutes dwindle, but I love sitting here ruminating. Oh well a time and place for everything.  
Tomorrow in Carolyn’s class I will have two beginners starting their journey and I hope it “takes” with them as it has with me.  
I look forward to the end of the stress that KSC has in getting in to the class when the club is done with their expansion and maybe an end to the resentment I feel sometimes toward those that seem to have the same bike every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment