Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vital Signs


How has my reporting been?  I know many have lauded me about my coverage about spinning and in particular, Kristen’s Spin Class.  I don’t know what possessed me to begin this rigorous exercise activity, but it has become both addictive and therapeutic as I have alluded to, numerous time during my 7 months since I started this blog. It never has been anything else but a desire to have readers like you, read me. I have no other real agenda, maybe it helps me get published with some of the 6 books I have in manuscript but if that happens it was meant to be. Oh and please feel free to check out the other 11 blogs I have which are at the bottom of this page, including two that are invisible. 
My personal thanks go out to Kristen in particular because my GP noted my resting pulse is 58 and my BP is down to 100/70 and I have lost a modest 13 pounds without paying much heed to my diet, which is next on my agenda. I have never had my vital signs that low since my marathon days a half lifetime ago my young motivator. 
The only thing I lament is not hearing from all of you, but that has been mitigated by my recognition in class. I love having all of you to talk to, especially the eye catching women of spin, you have been especially hospitable to this WMABM.  As I write you I am on the LIRR headed to the hot city and wishing that I was leaving my swimming pool underneath #16 in KSC. Tomorrow I try Kathy Munzer Stone to see what style she implores to motivate her devotees.
 I am so happy for Carolyn and I hope that my young trainer and she are headed for dating bliss. She is such a sparkling instructor, but you know this from my blog about her.  Of course Mr. Recess, Tripp Doherty is back from his Iron Man and I got to sit down with him yesterday and this man of mystery has a story I want to pen. I may have to add Mr. Motivation to the various nicknames I have for him.   
It’s almost laughable, because if you told me that I would be so enchanted with riding a stationary bike a year ago I would have thought you were daffy. I know because all the years using the equipment in the main room was never fun for me and I did it just to  keep moving and burn some calories. Now I spin like a banchee, go nowhere, and when the hour is done, I think I have taken the best trip of my life. Thank you KSC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment