Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Blue Ferrari With the Lavender Interior

That was the image that descended on me as I started my climb with the Blue Sapphire.      
The sports car to end all sports cars is Carolyn . She’s sleek, compact, powerful and with the design right out of the  Fountain Head.  Fine architecture is what God had in mind when he designed this woman’s physiology. A work of art. 
Never one to quibble as to  what we are in her class to do, she  had us  negotiating  the steepest of mountain climbs today. And for minutes at a time I might add.  A full house which tells me the phenomenon of Mellace increases by the week. We have our own little cult with the Blue Sapphire. It’s an exclusive club too because she’s only here two days a week. So there is a limited amount of tickets available to this inspirational hour complete with smiles and torture.  
This blue Ferrari has two pistons that almost whirr when you watch them fly through the pedal stroke.  Just a marvel of biometrics and  when you watch her move, she leaves her DNA all over you.  I couldn’t help but notice how her tendrils became her windshield wipers and helped her keep a clear view of each and every one of us and our efforts. We put out for the Blue Sapphire and the boys are included. 

Post Script 

The population is very animated this morning. As I sit here,  75 full minutes before class,  with the Ten Most Wanted there is civil unrest. I think that the membership is asking for change in how the bookings are processed. I put some suggestions in the black box and maybe if you want to have your voice heard and not just complain add your comments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment