Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, August 6, 2010

Open Rebellion

My fears have been confirmed. The KSC line is assembling earlier and earlier. A full 75 minutes before and I am 4th on the TMW*.  Stacy with no e and laser like green eyes was off to kickboxing as she just could not find it in herself to ‘wait’. Let’s face it unless you have found  a constructive use of the time before, it becomes a difficult rationalization than if you just sit here and ‘stew’ and you have no potatoes. 
Oops I was asleep at the switch and  Sharon with the ‘o’ casually absorbed in her crossword and a hair like trigger finger got in to 830 with a cancellation. Ouch! It’s okay I have my computer and since I have now an even dozen blogs there is plenty to do. However getting in would seem like winning at “Take Five”, but a little bit o luck is probably not in the offing this morning. And while I was playing that option the 745 minute passed me by and left me out of tomorrows class as well.  My wife is getting suspicious asking what “woman of spin” was I meeting this morning?  Yikes and ikes. I do have plenty of witnesses but she would be horribly mortified if I had one of them call her but I will have to work this bit of TMI (too much information) by myself. So what’s a middle aged bald man to do?  My Jack the lad past has come back to haunt me and so far off from Halloween too.  


*Ten Most Wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment