Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, August 9, 2010

Page 6


Well, it’s happened I have missed the TMW. Non coincidentally, I had the intuitive hit as I approached the doors that I had just waited too long leaving my house. No worries (gulp) I am now #11 and I am trying to keep my finger on the magic button on my droid hoping for a cancellation. I am relaxed because I do have a gym, duh. 
Remember fans that on a Monday the guilt factor carries a deeper impression on our psyche. At least for some, because when one over indulges on the weekend, the compulsion to purge as Kristen puts it, weighs heavily.  I am okay I tell myself I have been in the CS 8 out of the last 9 days. No, I want in, next time I will bring my tent. 
So do I have a story to write? Indeed I do. The love bug has hit one of our instructors and although I was blind to it, Cindy our Sherlock Holmes  whispered the secret. Do I dare reveal my Page 6 information? No wonder the class on Sunday was well let’s say just a little bit off it’s usual intensity. I am glad for her and him. Have you guessed? Not rocket science,  the answer is right here in this paragraph. Someone’s blue eyes are sparkling just a little bit brighter.

P.S. I got in. And I found out who the lucky guy is. 


P.P.S. I am thinking about writing an inside edition to KSC. It will be frank and provocative. However, one caveat will be that I will need you to e mail me for the link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment