Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Through a Glass Darkly


Last weeks Sunday’s class was unlike the previous one, because it had me taking the elevator to the next floor up. I chatted with Don who says he has been spinning for 5 years and he basically said you never reach nirvana; you just keep pushing the envelope and it never gets opened.

 After my ride the pool beneath my bike is deep enough and I might, I just might have been able to do a triple somersault without touching bottom.

Roslyn does create the ambience needed to help induce the meditative state in the CS.  The dimly lit studio creates a cover for disguising the countenance of anguish we sometimes exhibit for show. We needn’t do that because no one really cares and we just don’t need to tell anyone what’s going on inside our frames. 




No comments:

Post a Comment