Kristen's Spin Class

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Commitment


I know it’s her job but the commitment still amazes me. When I am sick I am the worst patient Florence Nightingale ever encountered. If I have the heaves (pardon the word) it is the bed I stay until the porcelain throne demands I kneel before it.  When our instructor is either sick or one of natures disasters has arrived at her door she still shows her beautiful face.  I won’t go into further detail but I think you all know what I mean when I talk about “her”.

This man is shrinking. In one of my earlier sonnets I featured the Incredible Shrinking Man. He is getting smaller I see it in my waist and my face. I figure it will take about 18 more months before I am in fighting shape but I am enjoying the process. The scale in the Men’s locker room is not running away as it attempted to do in February. 

“ I love this road”. I love it too but when I hear something from the 80’s punk rock genre I am almost glad Kristen doesn’t play those songs because I might be chasing my solar plexus around the CS and it might interrupt a breakaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment