Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, July 5, 2010

Climbing Out of the Rabbit Hole


Today was one of those days that I didn't have the impetus to even jump on my bike in KSC. I was quick on the finger 26 hours before and it must have been the holiday because I got #31 and covered it in seconds flat on my macbook.

A monday like no other and I am glad I had the holiday to decompress in the 9:45 segment. Some times life rears it's two headed monster and it was a real test to keep my head in the CS and not someplace outside those glass doors. Sort of practicing what Kristen talks about in our classes each week. I have often thought about how that very concept gets the real test in open waters and today was that day.

I put my head down in that first five minutes and the Evil Woman had a soliloquy prepared as if it was just for me. It was just the tonic to help me out of the rabbit hole I found myself in. If it were not for today I might have found myself behind my computer screen harping in one of my other 10 blogs, but here I am and glad of it. Thank you KSC for giving me a sign post on where to turn when I am on that street with no name or pulling myself out of a rabbit hole I went too far down in.    

No comments:

Post a Comment