Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Favorite Bike

I was talking to Sharon the other  morning and she talked about something interesting that I had not considered before, and that was where she liked to position herself in the CS. She preferred the back row but  could not exactly describe why, but it seemed to be based on internal comfort more than anything else. My own feeling is that it really doesn't matter to me. I have been positioned all over mostly because I have  been relegated to the remaining ten bikes an hour before the class. Whether I  get  online or sit if I have the time  it really doesn't matter  as long as I get a bike. But if I do have a choice I think I like to position myself  somewhere in the middle because it gives me a sense that I am riding in a pack and it makes me feel the camaraderie we all have even though we don't speak to each other.

Writing this blog has also given me a degree of recognition in the CS that I may not have obtained and for that I am very grateful.

P.S. My favorite bike is #16.  

2 comments:

  1. Comon now...you just like being in the thick of it all...watching all of those lovely asses spinning !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot prevaricate and say that those young and not so young derrieres are lovely but it is all part of the decor that accompanies my favorite workout. And as my young trainer told me lovely asses are there to be enjoyed and I do enjoy that as well.

    ReplyDelete