Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Spy From Woodbury


It was a simple mission for Secret Agent Man, Jack Briant. Get into the Equinox Roslyn and go unnoticed by any of the local inhabitants.  I had some assistance from Number 10 Downing Street in Woodbury. His code name: Jared. However I was sworn to secrecy by MI-6 to which I have pledged my allegiance.  #2 as he is known at the office of the  home secretary had  surreptitiously arranged for my false identity papers and I slipped by Roslyn security with nary a raised eyebrow.    I was happy because I finally was able to circumvent   this blackberry/I phone handicap that had me vexed and locked out online and waiting in lines 60+ minutes at Equinox Woodbury. There was no angst of being the first 10 in line because I was able to book this class online. Shhh Jack this is spy stuff and top secret.     It was good to see a few familiar faces and they faked any recognition of me knowing the risk I was taking.  Of course our leader was there doing her best impression of Kindergarten Cop with the lightweights in Roslyn.

Secret Agent Man, giving you a number and taking away your name. Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow.  Mission accomplished as I was able to file this report exclusively for Kristen's Spin Class.

Yours truly,
Jack Briant 


No comments:

Post a Comment