Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Castles in the Sky



Castles in the sky came plummeting to earth because the clouds weren’t dry.  And when they hit one of them landed right on my left foot and as I hopped about I thought to myself that castles had no business being built without skyhooks to make sure they were held in place.  Although they looked just as beautiful on the ground as they did in the sky.  And I didn’t have to climb up Jack’s Beanstalk to get in the front door. 

What’s this have to do with spinning?  I will figure it out just give me a chance. This line of inspiration just didn’t arrive in my brain for no reason. I don’t think so anyway.  Oh yeah it was one of the songs that Michelle Laskin was playing on her ride today at 1015.  It set me off into a dream like state and kept my aching frame from remembering how come I was kicking my ass so hard this week.  4 Spin classes, 2 sessions of that 30=MC2 thing with Richard Bianco and another workout of my own that I cooked up and it was no wonder I was dreaming about castles in the sky. See there you go there’s the tie in. I knew if I stuck with it long enough it would show up and just in time too.

Castles in the Sky is a beautiful metaphor and since I am writing this blog you will have to live with my non-sequiturs once in awhile. 


1 comment:

  1. spinning castles in the sky like mystery parcels
    shaking the caterpillar is a cheeky rascal

    armed with smiling french sticks and smoldering jelly
    his belly is a telly and he lives in a giant welly

    six fingers for toes and an anteaters nose
    his face warps for the pose and his left eye is a rose

    his name in unspeakable is sounds like angry bubbles
    children get scared as he breaths out purple troubles

    ReplyDelete