Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Jack!



It almost feels like forever since I have been to class even though it was only Sunday with Carolyn Mellace. Life sometimes takes priority over spin class but today I think I need it to rebalance myself from the vertigo of the last two days.  Let’s see if taking two classes is not a good idea.

So as I scribe between the two sessions my day has been preempted and what was a void has filled itself to the brim. I am ever so grateful to have this space to move back into realignment because here there are no personal issues that I have to deal with firsthand. It is my escape and the pressures of my own personality can be submerged into the bliss of sweat and the breathless state.  Those that have read my very now very open life will eventually retreat to my fanciful tales here as the fires of my relationships warm to room temperature.

Kristen took me out of myself today and as she reminded us about not having expectations from others, I felt a serene wave pass over my physiology.  That seemed to have me engaged perfectly in my pedal stroke between resistance and speed. There I felt like Goldilocks must have felt when she ate the little bears porridge and exclaimed it was  “just right”.  And so it’s on to Mr. Doherty and I suspect I will be a little more vociferous in his class, only because it is my wont to do so. Although in KSC I did let out two rather audible exhortations. For more catch me on Svengali later.

P.S. Images are not being loaded so I apologize I had a few but technology has a glitch for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment