Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Anger

So often it is the emotions of enthusiasm, passion, energy and my unending drive that have given me some of the best rides in KSC. Kristen some months ago had talked about using anger as fuel for the emotion of the ride and today I was able to take the feeling of sadness (bordering on despair) and turn it into anger about a subject that is not germane here.  I took my hostile mind and emptied my emotions into the incinerator instead of letting it eat me up inside later in the day. As I write this  the lividity has left me and  I have  a clearer perspective of what just happened to me in the last 24 hours. I will not over react. I will make my point to those persons in the proper way with clarity instead of an angry heart. 

So you see my readers this is not just about spinning your wheels on a stationary bike listening to music you may love or abhor. It is a place to channel and essentially meditate in the present moment what is taking place between your ears. Think our body doesn’t reflect what is going on inside your head? I know that for me when the heart aches it’s a lonely place. Rancor however is a fantastic counter weight for when your life gets out of balance emotionally.  

Saturday KSC makes me feel like a kid in a candy store with a full house and Kristen is up top handing out sweets with her iconic ride. Make no mistake sometimes those confectionaries are sweet tarts and they don’t melt like chocolate but satisfaction is complete by rides end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment