Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Face Card


What can I say to all of you that have brought me through every trial, tribulation and jubilation that I have experienced in these past 17 months other than the words thank you? Hardly seems an appropriate phrase given the semantics that are available to me in this the English Language but they will have to do until another one is invented. 

Today as I started to take my place in “left field”, #41 I had an overwhelming felt sense of love, serenity and a well being that has been absent from me in what seems like eons.  It was so palpable the only way I could hold back my tears was to take in the deepest breath of my life.  Kristen awakened me out of my trance-induced state when she asked: Are you ready John McQueen? (I thought I was Jack Briant). I of course nodded dutifully and then spied Ari and Lizzie who motioned me next to them and out of hiding I came. I really dig these two the love is like whipped cream on a mocha latte.  It gives me chills.  

Spinning became a seminal moment in my life when I decided to take up this dedication and what it has allowed me is to “Put on the Jack” but it’s never a disguise because it allows me to be authentic without the restraint of seeking an agenda other than enjoying the camaraderie that has evolved for me here in the CS.  In other words…Well you know how I feel at least some of you do. 

I love it when KG talks about her children and today when she mentioned her son it made me think about how fully associated she is all the time in the Lavender Palace. She was telling her son a story and when she said that he wanted her to calm down it must have been because he was seeing his mommy like she is with us: emotionally enrolled, charismatic and (my favorite) authentic. That kid Hunter is a smart boy I am so sure. 

Hey no one really comments here but does  anyone have some suggestions for what will be my 300th post in about a week or so? I love to write so coax me just a bit I love to be stroked. 

HDWS. I liked this one Kristen. 

2 comments:

  1. God, do you love to be stroked. Tell me more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been that I never got that attention when I was growing up. I admit it is one of my character defects.

    ReplyDelete