Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shari Lewis Never Had a Lamb Like This




It’s been several fortnights since I have had the distinct pleasure of spin class with The Blue Sapphire. I can attest that only scheduling kept me from her penetrating blue eyes and adroit call.  Carolyn is always Sunday entertrainment and it was great to be back in the Schwinn saddle with her at the microphone.

She might be lithesome and she might be nicknamed the Lambster by her brother siblings, but this woman is more like a miniature mountain lion than a docile barnyard creature. I absolutely loved her choreography today as it had the yin yang of what goes up must come down. The oscillation between the heavy roads of peanut butter without oil to the hot knife through butter of the flats gave today’s ride the excitement I have always found she lends to the proceedings in the Lavender Palace.

It’s been a great week in the CS between the Evil Woman, Tripper and now ending with The Blue Sapphire, Carolyn Mellace. I thank you all for extending me your considerate expertise, enthusiasm and devotion to the craft of spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment