Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Empress


 Extemporaneous is the only way to go with Corso because the challenge is sometimes too great to contemplate. What I mean is that for me and this is just my take your experience might be totally different Michelle is a study in concentration. Monday night I listened intently to every single utterance from her and for a change she was off the bike giving us a conductor’s rendition of her choreography. She is usually atop her bike pedaling at a furious pace that makes her legs appear as if they are in retrograde as I have written about before. Monday night however had her using her hands and arms as batons and her physiology was doing a fandango I have never seen before. 

I was determined to fulfill each of her commands to the fullest and not back off even a ¼ of a turn because she is my spin barometer. I take her class intermittently and when I do I instantly know at rides end how I am progressing in terms of my fitness levels. And on Monday night for the first time, I made it through to the end without flailing although if it were but a minute longer I would have hit the wall and probably had reverse peristalsis. But by the time I did finish, I had nothing left and as the Empress started the cool down I had to just sit atop my Schwinn and catch my breath because I could barely lift my arms. Truly Michelle Corso is a Wonder Woman and Lynda Carter has nothing on this woman’s incredible physiology. (She has an unbelievable body).




No comments:

Post a Comment