Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, April 11, 2011

BRO=Back Row Only


Shaking off the lethargy of Monday morning is always a challenge for me, which is the main reason why I suit up for KSC at 8:30.  After 8 spin classes last week including two days off, I was ready to get back into #3 and spin off some of those Butter Fingers and Social Tea biscuits I had consumed rather liberally on Sunday. After Saturday’s class Kristen warned us not to eat back the calories we burned, but the bad boy  that I am, I did not listen and luxuriated in the empty calories of junk food. Shame on you Jack because John McQueen, always amped up for class is trying his best to shrink his frame. 

Let’s talk about a much bigger problem that Kristen is facing and she is going to have to deal with it sooner or later before the class loses all it’s decorum. It’s the back row. Led by Don Berman and his partner in crime Harold, both of these men have infected the whole 5th column.  And let’s not leave off starting on the left side of this row of miscreants, Nancy Kaplan and to the far right Randi Meiselas.  Both women claim that they are not part of these disruptions but I know better because there is unbeknownst to them an informant in their midst. Don virtually confirming his guilt, ran up to me at the end of class claiming: “It’s not me, it’s not me”. Yeah Don me thinks thou protests too much. You’re not fooling anyone. I see you back there waving towels and not getting up to in 3 when Kristen tells us to. Okay this is the last word I am going to have on this subject because to belabor the point would seem overkill. Suffice it to say that our agent (and I won’t say who) will keep us up to date with accurate reports. 

In the spirit of fair reporting, yours truly was admonished today as well. But it wasn’t by the Evil Woman.  It was Leslie who basically told me to shut my cakehole because I was way too loud in one of my exhortations. I will have to steer clear of Miss Crabtree lest I get a red mark on my report card. 

1 comment:

  1. Who is the informant??? Doesn't really matter!! I never professed to being an angel....nor would I ever want to be one. It's so much more fun playing the devil's role. And who is this Leslie chic telling you to be quiet??? Do I have to show her my guns and defend my friend Jack?? No one puts baby in the corner!!! Spin wouldn't be the same without your enthusiastic yelps!! It's all GOOD!!

    Now you have to start joining us in the back row. Sooner or later everyone sides with the devil!

    ReplyDelete