Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When I Tell You


Monday does not ordinarily find me in Young Atlas’s class but due to some early business scheduling I got the upcoming star in the 7:15.  He is an upstart in many ways carving out his own brand of self-promotion that you just gotta love. He was pushing his class on Facebook a few weeks ago and lo and behold his class was full. I admire this kind of hype because this young man delivers every class I have taken with him. His trademark phrase is: When I tell you!  But it’s never bossy, you find yourself being guided rather than pulled and he knows just how to push the right buttons.  He is loaded with specificity but it’s never boring because he varies the ride just like the pro he is. Can you tell I like him? I do. Ask Keith Bratti (ZB) he’ll tell you. 

I love taking the off hour sessions once in awhile outside of Kristen and Tripp because we are laden with talent at Equinox and I just wonder how the new club down the street is going to compete outside of more square feet and boasting shiny new surroundings. Where will they get the talent? It has to be from the minor leagues. To all of you leaving we will be waiting for your return.  





No comments:

Post a Comment