Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jack Returns Home


It occurs to me that my flagship blog KSC has not had an entry in over a week. If memory serves me I have never let that much time elapse between postings and even though I will be attending the Queen of Spin’s class tomorrow morning I thought it best to scribe just a few extemporaneous thoughts while I will no doubt be inspired by the Evil Woman and her new trademarked CYCLEology. 

In my time away from KSC I must confess that in truth there are only reasonable facsimiles to her brand of spin. I know that there’s only one Queen for my money and it’s Kristen James. She has had more of her share of life on life’s terms recently and when I saw her today in her office she seemed as resolute as ever about the world she inhabits.  Never getting too down or too exuberant lest she lose her perspective and have her listing starboard.  A mission, a purpose and most of all love drive this woman. Saddle up Jack!   

No comments:

Post a Comment