Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Darryl Gaines


Voila. Remember our new friend that was taller than the average bear? (By the way his name is Mike)  He’s got game that boy because he showed up in KSC and the “fresh meat” the kind that KJ likes was excited.  We talked about it in the locker room and as I chewed his ear off about what I do he told me in no uncertain terms he would be back for more.  

Well another season is nearing its end and with the Vernal Equinox due March 20th maybe just maybe we escaped the wrath of Old Man Winter this year and I for one am looking forward to earlier  sunrises and later  sunsets. Did you know that the word Equinox is Latin and it means equal night? 

  I was thinking about it on these dark winter mornings  and there’s just one thing I do miss about the old CS. The sun would rise on that side and even when the lights were low the natural luminous added a touch of energy that I do miss. What I don’t miss is the long lines for the last ten bikes that was a real PITA. That was a non-sequitur if I ever saw one. 

So just a reminder that Darryl Gaines from NYC will be here next Thursday for the 9:45 and as I was informed by Michelle Koss who has rode with him before his energy is electric. Let’s show this pro the caliber of spin athletes Kristen has trained us to be so that when he goes back to his territory he’ll have plenty to sparkle about for weeks to come.  


No comments:

Post a Comment