Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Like How It Feels Part IV


Did I ever tell you about how much I love spin? Maybe I haven’t said enough about it for it to really sink in just yet. Could be I need another 500 vignettes to convince myself that I have found a fitness regimen that keeps my injury risks at virtually nil? A cramped foot at night when I have to jump out of bed might be my only gripe.

I like how it feels when the pedal stroke and my Schwinn are in synchronicity. 

I like how it feels when you can talk to your heart and it responds magnificently. 

I like how it feels when I hit my browser refresh and I secure a bike in KSC. 

I like how it feels when people I have known for years do a double take. 

I like how it feels when I watch the Enrique Iglesias video and am reminded of attacking the hill.

I like how it feels when the Evil Woman says: You can do anything for 30 seconds. 

I like how it feels when my medium shorts are loose.  

I like how it feels when my belt is cinched to the last loop and I can’t tighten it any further. 

I even like how it feels when someone says I am being supercilious writing so many stories about spin class.  

And I like how it feels when someone says: Just how much weight did you lose Jack?

P.S.
When is Pitbull going to sing with Lady Gaga?


1 comment: