Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, July 29, 2011

Suburban Mysteries Solved


Thursday was a day for revelations in KSC. Deepak is the go to man for iPhones and Kristen sleeps with Don every night. I am a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and Charlie Chan but this mystery was easier solved than the butler did it.  I guess it’s all good because I got to speak to Deepak last night and he’s as personable a guy you’d ever want to meet and it takes a man with the serenity that Don possesses to make our Queen of Spin look so regal when she dons her evening clothes and looks like a billion bucks.  

I am pleased to report that the discography in KSC although still for the most part is not listenable to this writers ears but has changed enough so that we are not listening to the Billboard Top 40 of urban prose each morning. This is no secret to KJ and I have whined about it ad nauseum but because it’s her class she plays what she wants. No matter I am down usually for five classes of her driving tenacity each week.  

Tomorrow is Saturday KSC and there will be no doubt another edition that you will hopefully flock to. I have been so busy of late and my multiple blog postings are a tad behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment