Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dropping the "G"


Kristen James Gagne. My original title for this post, which I may stick with, will be called: Dropping the G.  Now I know that it is so Woodbury and even in other circles for today’s modern woman to have 3 names. I often wondered why a woman took a man’s last name in marriage in the first place. It almost seems positively medieval especially with the divorce rate over 50%. Likelihood is that if the union falls apart that the woman would be stuck with a memory she might not be particularly fond of at least in the early goings when acrimony is at its’ zenith. (When she’s really pissed off.) I know that a cooling off period often ensues and most relationships if they have children attempt a working relationship where the dragon of fire has been extinguished.  Jack is this KSC or some rant you are off on? 

So this story needs to be pursued as it leaves my fingers maybe in Jack Briant Reporter perhaps.  In any case I started talking about Kristen James Gagne and I suspect only suspect mind you that the G will fall off the table because there is just not that much room for a woman as busy as the Evil Woman. Just think about all those schedule changes she has to make each month and if she drops the G she can save enough time signing off on them to teach an additional class of spin or VIPR even.  I am sure there are more advantages that I could not even conceive of. Suffice it to say that by dropping the G we have a whole new ‘spin’ on her moniker.  First off Kristen James sounds regal and could be a new edition of a bible. Think of it. The Kristen James Bible. Or maybe it’s a dictionary or encyclopedia or even more diagnostic, an edition of DSM-IV. She does after all have a MS.  

And so as I sit here first on line for the remaining bikes for the Equinox Hot Ticket I ask you is this not a cool name Kristen James. For the time being though for the transition at least it will be Kristen James Gagne. 

*Editors Note. Since James is Kristen's middle name and not her maiden name this story is technically not correct as it applies to her but I kind of liked the story anyway.  


2 comments:

  1. Regal, Im not so sure about, but it is something I can call my own now. Thanks for the story Jack...and setting the record straight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen It has been my distinct pleasure to write about you so often here on KSC and I have told you before that you have elevated my fitness as well as my writing. TYSM.

    ReplyDelete