Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, July 4, 2011

Positively Jump Street


Today let’s just call a spade a spade and say that KSC is positively Jump Street.  I like to bet on black except when my heart’s involved then it’s always red. Today was sure money that this July 4th KSC would be booked and the odds of getting a winning lottery were like the veritable hen’s teeth. I just made it by two and front row in #6 to boot (I still think I should get a press pass) and on top of that I stole Marcy’s bike but I liked it too so I was greedy and kept it. Bad boy Jack!  

I was still luxuriating in the last two sessions of Evil Woman’s choreography and  I was nonplussed that it was back to the bankable Top 40 Billboard. Although she did play the new Coldplay- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall at spins  end and it capped off another blazing saddle ride. How the hell does she do it? She writes a new song every damn day and that’s why we keep coming and coming. Which reminds me of that re mix she played the other day of Skylar Grey- I’m Coming Home. That is one HOT re mix and should be rated R.  God I love that song and this remix by Arion Dubstep makes it even edgier. The instrumentation is ethereal yet uses the synthesizers perfectly.

It’s off to the July 4th celebrations, which for me might just find me here where I love it so much behind this Macbook keyboard. I love you all KSC. 

Jack 







Coldplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMhvkC3A84

Skylar Grey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HSBWSoMna8




No comments:

Post a Comment