Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Animals


Couldn’t you just feel it today? It’s always energetic in the CS with the Evil Woman but today there was something extra as Kristen was “putting out” more than ever before. That almost seems like a prevarication because her charisma is always a streaming essence. However, just like when we summon up a little more in our pedal stroke it’s what it seemed like she did today in the 8:30.  

Today she was thematic with the “Little Animals” metaphor and I couldn’t agree more because we seemed willing, eager, excited and pumped to stay on the beat of the percussion of each song.  I could see Cindy next to me giving it all she had as she always does but today at rides end you could tell she was spent, at least from my vantage point. And so was this sexagenarian because as I looked down at the three puddles my shorts were soaked as if I just jumped in the pool and as I descended the stairs I thought to myself how do we do this day in and day out? I think it’s amazing because I really feel like we are in training and the little animal in me is unleashed each time I don those specialized shoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment