Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, March 11, 2011

The White Angel


Lori Salti. Here we have another diminutive star in the making and without the fanfare of a morning slot, Lori is breaking into the spin lineup on Thursdays at 4:30 PM. One might say that is not exactly a propitious time to make a name for herself but Lori has done that already in exemplary fashion in-group exercise in the Main Studio in her Core Sculpt classes and as a P.T.  It’s just a matter of time in this writer’s opinion that her workload might find her more often in the Lavender Palace. I realize this is up to the Evil Woman, but there is no better judge of talent at Woodbury than her and she knows raw talent.  

If I was to characterize The White Angel it would be that she is more ethereal  than anyone I have taken classes with and merely by her ambrosial nature you feel compelled to nail the pedal stroke just the same as if you were taking a high energy class with Svengali or with The Evil Woman.  Lori has a deep understanding of the human psyche and from a confab I had with her at the end of last night’s ride I also know she understands what people want and need. They want attention and to be entertained and The White Angel delivers on both counts. Oh and she is a mother of twins 8 years old and I have to tell you that Lori is another instructor in phenomenal shape.  

4 comments:

  1. Amazing addition to an already fierce group of instructors. Her personality reminds me of my favorite animal, the bulldog. Small in stature, big in personality and a fierce leader in packs. -ZB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith
    I love that analogy my friend. I see her more angelic and i appreciate your take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get off the angelic line, JB.

    Laurie is just starting to be herself in the cycle studio. I see her as a star in the making. I would much rather rather spin with LS than the other "second string" Instructors. By second string, I mean the others without their own blog, not counting our young Atlas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I think i want to stay with this awhile. And I can write just so much.

    ReplyDelete