Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, March 4, 2011

Latin Fandango


Hello from Aventura Florida my friends and as is my wont I just had to take in Equinox and see what the talent down south had to offer.  As you will read I was duly impressed. Their CS cannot compare to our Lavender Palace nor compete with our state of the art sound system, but other than that there was nothing to disappoint and I mean no-thing. 

 I was made so at home by everyone from the front desk to several of the trainers. It’s like the club must do a personality check before they hire anyone because there are just no gaps.  I did get to try out the Power Plate and it reminded me of Vic Tanny but this machine might just do as advertised. If you haven’t tried this piece of equipment yet I know you will soon enough.  And here’s a rumor I overheard. There appears to be yet another Schwinn in our future as they seem to be testing it in Los Angeles. Why Los Angeles I wonder what do they know? It takes 6 people out there to screw in a light bulb. One to screw it in, the other five to share the experience. As I said it was just a rumor but let’s wait and see, because Equinox Holdings Inc. never seems to be at a standstill when it comes to new equipment. 

Christina Leon. Here was a dark striking Latina woman enhanced by a décolleté befitting her extraordinary physique. I was so impressed by her technique that immediately I went the easier softer way of comparing her to some of my favorite talent up North. So to make it easy; picture the physiology of Michelle Corso, the magnetic charisma of Kristen Gagne and the fandango of Tripp Doherty and voila, you have Christina Leon. She like our Carolyn Mellace (The Blue Sapphire) is only in one day a week and as was my luck I caught her act and she did put on quite a show. When she said: You can’t keep a good woman down and with a bad one it’s even harder. I thought to myself, feisty and sexy just like the Evil Woman.  


No comments:

Post a Comment