Kristen's Spin Class

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kristen Rising


Is there anything more I can say about spin class with Kristen James? After all how many times can I talk about her charismatic personality or even her mercurial moodscape that changes like the phases of the moon? Well 325 entries later she continues to break new ground not only in the anatomy of spin but now that she is concentrating on regulating our HR, we are moving past just a fabulous workout and she is creating a more exacting fitness that only her scientific approach can deliver.  Now what does all that gobbly gook mean? It means that we are athletes and I haven’t felt like that probably since running the Boston Marathon.  And that is no joke because I would train 75/100 miles a week.  We are always “training” one day I would love to take it further and find out just how fit we are in a race day atmosphere.  

Kristen seems to be mulling over having rowing classes. I would love that. I can’t say for sure but that might seem the perfect upper body compliment to our lower body workouts of spin. My imagination went wild thinking I would have a whole new “pull” of stories about stationary rowing.  Just think about that for a bit. Where would all these pieces of equipment go? Well if she can get the Mother Ship to build a new multi-million dollar studio like the one we have nothing will surprise me. 

I would like to with Peter Rothermel much success in Great Neck and the best of success to Louis Cohen in his new position as GM of Woodbury.  




   

No comments:

Post a Comment