Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, May 27, 2011

Tone Deaf


A day after the Mary McCann story and it had a lot of my closer associates talking about her in ways that you would expect. Dana thought she should be cloned and Kristen walked up to me in the middle of class and said: "She’s not that nice" and then proceeded to Mary’s bike next to mine and held her cheeks lightly in the palms of her hand as if to say that we don’t know the half of how good a friend she is.  I felt that was serendipitous as well that in all the spin classes I have taken I have never once been alongside Mrs. Sanctifying Grace and I write a blurb about her and she is next to me that very next day. Coincidence? Well if you read what I write you know I don’t believe in them or if you insist it was, then it was certainly a long shot that it happened just then. 

Don Berman had a birthday and I think it was Harold that bedecked his bike in balloons and with the little I know of  Don I bet he felt just a bit conspicuous for the modest man I perceive him to be because those balloons found a home in Kristen’s office as I checked out for the day. 

If it sounds  like I am complaining about the musical selection with the following statement,  I indeed am because I am just getting tired of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Usher. Cee Lo Green still has some wiggle room because he only has the two songs but the others in my opinion have just worn out their welcome for my auditory canal and I think I am near to purchasing some earplugs at least until the Top Ten has changed a few times. 

And since I try to give a balanced report I see that Evil Woman is back to her individual instruction when she passes through each row as she had several derrieres retreating to the back of the bike. The member next to me seemed to be in a pitched battle with her handlebars and pedal stroke and the height of her saddle was for someone of diminutive stature, which was not she. I might complain about her choreography but her class is the best there is and that’s not blowing smoke. 













No comments:

Post a Comment