Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Migraines and Other Maladies.



Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. * And if you are a sexagenarian like me, it’s time to attend to your heart health and health overall as was the case this morning when I was shot out of bed with a migraine that felt like it was a plate being dropped over and over from a 3 story building on the top of my cranium. Fortunately a close friend had supplied me with some Imitrex and before long I could lift my head from my pillow. 

 And why am I here in my 3rd space? After missing KSC at 945, which I just hate, (I cancelled in time) I am here for the new corporate spin with Tripp Doherty at 1215. By the by he doesn’t want his class to be called “recess” anymore.  And that’s perfectly fine because the Queen of Spin loves her charges to not only be charismatic but have finely tuned adroit skills as well. He is skilled there is no doubt and I just hope that he doesn’t take the fun we all enjoy if he is indeed going to go from chrysalis to butterfly. Or worse yet, he goes corporate on us. We will be watching closely. 

Hey Jack this is KSC remember not Svengali. Well I do write 15 blogs and I can get confused now and then. However, I did attend the flagship class on Monday and she was the best she can ever be. Well until the next class anyway. 

*This phrase came from the typewriter. Does anyone remember what that is? Well I ask that because some of you think that The Breakfast Club is an old movie. Anyway this phrase was a typing drill because if you add the period it fills 70 spaces out exactly (http://www.straightdope.com).

Visit me also at: http://jackbriant.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment