Kristen's Spin Class

Friday, December 7, 2012

Road Show


We have some great talent at our home base Woodbury EQ. This is not exactly broadcast news as I have been waxing about spin for nigh on 700+ stories now.  It never occurred to me when I joined the club 10 years ago to take part in-group exercise. Maybe it was the fact that I had the heart of a long distance runner. Any of you remember that 1962 movie The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner? Tom Courtenay was me.  Every day I would train in solitude never anyone to talk to except maybe on race day. When I joined the gym on day 1 ten years ago it never occurred to me take part in-group exercise. I remember Kristen urging me to but I just thought it wasn’t for me. Now I can’t think of working out without being with all of you.  

This Saturday KJ is helping “Christen” the new Summit New Jersey club and although I was going to take a road trip to ride, it seems that the new club wants as many of the new members to experience her and so I will remain behind. It makes sense too and God knows Kristen doesn’t need help.  I just wanted to wish her luck and a safe trip back home.  



No comments:

Post a Comment