Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Don't Wake Me Up Part II


I don’t think I have ever felt this tired since maybe after an ultra marathon. Not much sense to it either I took off from class today because frankly my legs just couldn’t take it. I know that I go too far in spin class because no one has anything near the pool of sweat under the bike when the hour is over. And let me say that there are plenty of my classmates in that room that give super human efforts. I am not saying I am super human quite the contrary maybe I need to stop pretending that I am. Wondering if I am just out of gas. Disconcerting to say the least. 

My resting HR is 47 now and that might be a tribute to me finally being in the shape I have always wanted to recapture since I was but a young pup at 45. Some people say age is just a number and most days I don’t feel on the precipice of 62 but nights like tonight I feel every day of my 22,606 here on earth. Doesn’t seem like a big number when you break it down to a day count. I suppose I am being dramatic and this is not exactly apropos for a spin entry but I just wanted to share what was going on with me this December 18th.

Don’t wake me up. Well at least in time for the next class anyway. 
  


1 comment:

  1. Perhaps those puddles of perspiration are depleting your electrolytes. You might also try a balanced diet.

    ReplyDelete