Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm Not Holly Berman


As is my wont I am usually in the front row in KSC and most of the “shout outs” Kristen echoes behind me are familiar names but I still don’t know all the faces. Except for the characters in the back row but everyone knows those miscreants. But Holly Berman (no relation to another Berman) is one face I am yet to recognize. I hear her name almost every class but I have yet to spy what her countenance looks like.  I asked a few spin mates to describe her but the best I could come up with was that she had long blonde hair. Well that was no clue. I thought I had her picked in the second row but the young woman I chose told me: No, I’m not Holly Berman. 

Another great day in class and a playfully spirited Kristen was in my face quite a few times and urging me for more.  More? Really? I’m kicking my ass here!  Yet near rides end her come hither to me for a quicker pedal stroke had me moving even more furiously from what I thought was my max. She’s flat out a great coach and the only person that can get ‘more’ out of me is the Evil Woman. 

Mary (Angel) McCann was back after a 6-week absence (it seemed longer) and she looked absolutely fantabulous. Not an ounce did this woman gain. She and her perfect physiology were emotionally gratifying to have back in the Lavender Palace. MM is pure spirituality.  

Holly Berman where are you?  



No comments:

Post a Comment