Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Salti Road


What never ceases to amaze me is the fitness levels that EQ and more specifically the group fitness manager demands of her staff. Lori Salti is yet another example of group trainers that talk the walk and walk the talk.  A phrase I borrowed from my days in A.A. but it serves to encapsulate the protocol that we invariably find here.  

Lori is a student as well as a trainer and that serves to make her the best she can be. I have found her in her limited down time in Tripp’s class for example wherein I am sure she can model some the success that he enjoys with those that are devoted to him. She certainly has the acumen for spin and I love the way she models other successful trainers and puts her own “spin” on her call. The choreography is eclectic which always takes courage and as she has evolved in the months this year her style is unmistakable Salti.  

She implores us to be the best we can be and you can feel the spiritual side of her as well. I got to know her father for fifteen years and this man is a gentle soul who always had a good word for everyone he worked with. Lori has that same palatability but never lets us forget what we are here for and that’s to get fit and that is never an easy task. There is no pussyfooting in her class but you can still feel the gentle soul of her Dad who I think gave her the appeal and innate charm she possesses. 

Lori Salti give her road a try and find you took it just a bit further than you ever thought you could.  



The diminutive dynamo, the White Angel a.k.a. Lori Salti took center stage today come back later for her featured story.  

P.S.
I am in the process of adding "JackTalk" to all my blogs. Some have told me that they don't necessarily possess the time to read during their busy lifestyle. I with the help of my friend Peter Charles will add a feature that will enable you with one click to  let you hear me read each post with the inflection in which I write it. Hopefully it will make you listen as well as read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment