Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, September 19, 2011

KJ Airlines


As I failed reveille’s call at 6:30 Sunday morning I was relegated to the final 13 that opened at 8:00 this morning. Surprised was I that at 4 minutes after I was able to find an open bike and spied that invisible Schwinn #41 in the back left corner and scooped it up quick.  Kristen as I have told you in an earlier post has to physically get off the bike or crane her neck to see the inhabitant and Ms. Curiosity pegged me before her flight lifted off the tarmac.

However, 41 is a great vantage point to see across the back row and the two miscreants Don Berman and Harold skylarking it up throughout the hour.   Laurie Doyle sandwiched between the two kept the conflagration under control. And Don Berman was getting way too much attention this morning from Ms. James. “Don Berman you look so good”. Don Berman this Don Berman that. Good God you would think they were lovers or something. 

I can see why some like that back row. There’s no one behind you, the windowsill is there to put all your ‘stuff’ on and it was a nice break from the front row where I usually find myself. Mary McCann was one row in front and I told her after we had some spirited confabs this week that I was revoking her halo for at least a month. Maybe Mary is no angel as Kristen has tried to tell me on numerous occasions but Mary is one person I would love to have in a foxhole next to me if the need ever arose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment